Tokyo Tokyo Finally Arrives in DAVAO!

I first fell in love with Tokyo Tokyo last November 2011 when I first visited their branch in Ortigas. As far as I could remember, I had the Pork Tonkatsu and my friend, Ralph, had the Chicken Teriyaki. Am I right, Ralph Aldrin Ong?

Not only did I learn to love Tokyo Tokyo but also I learned to love Japanese food since then. Hence, when I got back to Davao after that trip, I have been searching for great Jap food in the locality. I have tried a few Jap resto but nothing really compares to my Tokyo Tokyo experience.

Tokyo Tokyo---my first love when it comes to Japanese food.

That's why, when I heard of the opening of a branch of Tokyo Tokyo here in Davao and got invited to attend its opening at SM Lanang Premier, I was so overwhelmed and was so filled with excitement that I made sure NOTHING can hinder me from going; not even the guards of SM---haha. Security guards were so strict that day (Sept. 27) when the doors of SM Lanang Premier opened only to VIP guests and the press. I was lucky to be one of the Davao Bloggers who got invited to events at SM Lanang Premier. The actual opening to the general public was a day after that (Sept. 28).

Anyways, during the exclusive preview event of the first Tokyo Tokyo store in Davao, we were given the privilege to indulge on a wide array of Tokyo Tokyo's best-loved dishes --- Prawn Tempura, Pork Tonkatsu, Beef Misono, Chicken Teriyaki and the all time favorite Red Iced Tea.
Tokyo Tokyo buffet style! this is LOVE. ♥
We were also treated to a Maki-making demo, and many more.


more photos...
Photo courtesy of Sarah Jean  Gavile. THANK YOU, MS. "SARAH G." *wink*
new friend---- Ate Van. :)
Ate Julz, trying out the Maki. nom nom nom. ;)
Doc Charles, giving it a try, too. :)
Kuya Renz---smiling before giving the Maki a sinful bite. yum! :D
It was an awesome dinner, good food with good friends. just awesome! :)
What made the night even better...

GCs worth Php450 at Tokyo Tokyo. :)

thank you my first love, Tokyo Tokyo..
You'll be seeing more of me soon! bwahahaha xD

mwua mwua tsup tsup. :*

'til we meet again.

xoxo,
ANGEL ♥


PS. Like their Facebook Page for regular updates on their latest product offerings and promos --- http://www.facebook.com/TokyoTokyoPhilippines :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. sayang kuya Faust. you should have been there. sarap ng food, enjoy din! :)

      next time nlng. see ya around :D

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.