NASHaan na ang COFFEE ko? NASH COFFEE.


Para sa mga hirap gumising sa umaga, NASHaan na ang COFFEE niyo?
Para sa mga nahihirapan sa buhay, NASHaan na ang karamay niyo?

NASH COFFEE. I came across this advertisement on their page where Diane Medina stars and claims that as an artista whose always on-the-go, she needed NASH COFFEE to keep her going?

My version would be 'Being a law student na laging puyat, stressed at nahihirapan, NASH COFFEE SHOULD BE IN MY SYSTEM. Kasi diba NASH maganda ang umaga 'pag NASH ang kasama, dahil NASH maganda pag NASH ang karamay sa buhay. HAHAHA!' 😁

In my everyday struggle, I needed something that would help me go through every hardship---hehe, like the hardship of staying up all night, waking up everyday and going through readings. Moreso, as a law student, I needed a karamay from all the stresses that I go through. So what better 'karamay' could there be in my everyday struggle, dba, NASH COFFEE?

COFFEE in general is integral for us to start the day. For most, without coffee, the day would be dry and less exciting. Most could not even function without coffee...ehemmm.

That is why, I always have a go-to coffee especially in the most trying moments of my life (like waking up everyday...hehe)!

NASH Coffee, I believe, would be the best jump start drink to start and face the day. Briefly, NASH COFFEE is delicious and has the right amount of caffeine that keeps us going despite the 'puyat' that we go through everyday. It is yummy that it even sets the mood right whenever I feel stressed. It also has the appropriate flavors that match with my frequent mood swings.



To expound, NASH COFFEE comes in three flavors: AROMA, BROWN and WHITE. Each variant is guaranteed delicious for having the perfect mix of coffee, sweetness, and milk. Each is perfect for any time or mood of the day.

For instance, the NASH AROMA.
It is perfect for those who woke up after a very long night. The aroma and taste would give you that boost of energy you needed for the day. It provides that perkiness and energy we need.

NASH WHITE.
It is perfect for every after meal. Like a soft dessert, white coffee is subtly sweet and perfect as an after meal drink. It could also be perfect as an afternoon drink during coffee breaks.

Finally, NASH BROWN.
It is perfect for chilling on rainy evenings or after a long day at work, and you just want to chill at home, this coffee is perfect. It has that rich, sweet but lightly bitter taste that we all look for in coffees.

As you see, NASH COFFEE suits us any time  and mood of the day. It not only establishes NASH creating a 'NASH MAGANDA NA UMAGA' but more importantly, it creates a 'NASH MAGANDANG BUHAY ARAW-ARAW.'

It goes to show that whether we are stressed or not, tired or not, NASH COFFEE is always perfect for us. NASH COFFEE is always there for us. It is the perfect 'KARAMAY SA BUHAY.'

I find NASH COFFEE to be the perfect partner in crime for all my puyat-nights, mornings in school, and stresses in life.


So when people ask me, HOW DO YOU GET THROUGH EVERYDAY? I would just answer, NASHaan ang COFFEE ko? NASH COFFEE lang, sapat na. 

For more updates from NASH COFFEE and for more NASH MAGANDANG UMAGA AT NASH MAGANDANG BUHAY, visit their FACEBOOK PAGE by clicking this link NASH COFFEE FACEBOOK PAGE.
Click LIKE, too.

SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS, you may also share this post. 💕

Ciao, 
ANGEL 💖

#NashCoffee #karamaysabuhay
A photo of me, enjoying my favorite NASH coffee, using my favorite cup. 💖




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.