a taste of Hollywood in Davao | Hollywood Burgers, The Peak

I haven't been posting much updates lately. Sorry for that! Anyways, about a few weeks ago, my blog partner (Aldwin Capin of WanderfulDavao.com) and I had this short trip to Hollywood. YES, you got that right. Hollywood!

We dined like superstars.. check out these photos!

Oh, before I mislead you my lovely readers. I didn't really mean, Hollywood as in HOLLYWOOD. I meant Hollywood as in Hollywood Burgers @ The Peak, Gaisano Mall of Davao.

Hollywood Burgers is a really cool place to hang out. It's very hollywood-ish: the place, the food, and even the menu.

Check these out. ;)

the place.
the food.
the menu.
MORE PHOTOS below ♥

The store just opened last month, yet it's becoming more and more famous to locals and tourists.
It could probably be because of its awesome theme, and it could also be every thing about the store.

I really find the place comfy and great, and
I really had an amazing dining experience.

I hope you visited the place, or have been planning to visit.
I guarantee you a taste of Hollywood at our very own Davao..

Let me know what you think about it. And I hope you can invite me to dine with you, too. HAHA.
It would be an honor. just kidding! pero pwede mo ring totohanin. haha ;)

ciao. :*

xoxo,
ANGEL ♥

6 comments:

  1. I love the chairs! The burgers are really big. I hope that they have improved their service now. I'm sure they have already adjusted well to the influx of their customers. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup. actually, yung chairs ang pinaka-fave ko na feature ng store; next to that is yung script nila. i mean, menu. hehe.. also, i agree na malalaki talaga yung burgers. i love it! :)

      We didn't have any complains that time when we dined.It was all good, even the service. I think they have adjusted well, too. :D

      Delete
  2. Hi Angel,

    I went there last week and ordered the She's Crazy burger or something like that. It was this burger that said has cheese sauce. I like their bun and the burger patty was not bad but I was looking for more "ummphh!" in the taste considering the price. Didn't get to pose for photos because someone else was sitting on the Angelina Jolie chair! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ina-Tay,

      Thanks for sharing your HB-experience.. I agree that the bun and burger were all good. Although I've had a satisfactory dining experience there, I also hope they'll adjust more to customers' demands so we can all have that ummmphh-feeling.

      The chairs are really cool. I hope you could get a photo with it next time. Hopefully, you'll get to sit at it first. hehe.. Then share it with me. I'd really like to see you sitting on that AJ-chair. Lucky for me, nobody was sitting on it that time. Hence, I got to take a picture sitting on the Angelina Jolie chair. hehe ;))

      Delete
  3. Wow! That chocolate drink looks yummy! I would love to go back here because I wanted to give their pancakes a try. I heard it's good! :)

    http://davaofoodguide.blogspot.com/2012/11/hollywood-burgers-satisfy-davaos.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. i haven't tried their pancakes, yet. will try it next time. hehe. :)

    thanks for sharing your blog post. will surely visit it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.