Cafe France Brings A New Dining Experience to Davao City

Last August 16, 2012 , Cafe France opened their coffee shop here in Davao, first outside of Luzon. The newly opened coffee shop is located at 2nd floor Manila Bulletin Bldg., cor. JP Rizal St. and Ponciano St. Davao City.

I, together with the awesome Davao Bloggers and other media persons, attended the Media Brunch hosted by Cafe France.

A pose with some of the Davao Bloggers...at our table. ;)
Photo courtesy of Sarah Jean Alegado Gavile.
"Cafe France brings a different dining experience to the premier city of Davao as it sets to open three stores. In its first venture out of Luzon, Cafe France is determined to capture the palates and hearts of Davaoenos with the opening of stores at the Manila Bulletin Building on J.P. Rizal Street, at the Upper Ground Floor of Gaisano Mall of Davao, and at The Peak at the 4th level of the same mall.
"Cafe France is more than your usual coffee shop," says Enya Baltazar, Cafe France's Business Unit Head. "We go further by providing not only a place for a coffee break, but a hangout where people can relax, spend time with friends and family over good food at any time of day."
And the menu, indeed, has an array of yummy treats to satisfy a hungry tummy anytime of the day. Start off with a hearty Breakfast Plate that comes with freshly-baked bread, breakfast meats, eggs, fresh fruits and premium coffee. Lunch could either be the picture-perfect Tray Couture of California Chicken Clubhouse Sandwich and Garlic Pesto Pasta, served with soup, a chocolate for dessert, and drink; or a filling rice meal of Chicken Mediterranean and fresh Red Grape Frappe. Punctuate your day with Cafe France's mouth-watering pasta, man-sized club sandwiches, and an assortment of breads and pastries---all baked on-site.
"Cafe France is here to offer fresh and healthy food choices which are sorely missing in the urban food-scape. Our food is prepared only as ordered, and we have studied out menu items carefully checking on nutritional values that each one gives the diner. We know no shortcuts---just serving food the way food should be cooked and served," Ms. Baltazar adds.
The arrival of Cafe France in Davao is definitely something to look forward to as it brings new flavors, new dishes to enjoy, a new coffee shop experience, and a new way to enjoy life. As the French say, 'C'est la vie!' "

Photos I took during the Media Brunch. ♥

A remedy for a hot afternoon...quite a refreshing drink.
Four Seasons. ♥

hearty and flavorful meals... Truly, a taste of France. ;)









Breads and Pastries to love... ♥






At the counter...







A Photo with my newest acquaintance and friend Jayr Geralde Gutierrez of www.jayrtheexplorer.com ; my blog-partner Aldwin Capin of www.wanderfuldavao.com and Cafe France marketing manager Ms. Haydee Evangelista.
photo credit to Jayr Geralde Gutierrez.
I had a great dining experience at Cafe France.
Not just because of the delicious food but also because of their accommodating and courteous employees. Plus, I also find the place very cozy. I love the homey-feel it gives the diners.

I even went back for lunch, 2 days after the opening, to savor again their delicious servings. Again, it was an awesome lunch.. and again, it was a two-thumbs up treatment.

I'll definitely be returning to Cafe France, soon.. Probably, not as often as I want to, 'coz I find the rates a bit pricey (in  my case). But definitely, I'll be coming back for the quality of their food and service.

They will be opening 2 of their branches at Gaisano Mall of Davao, soon.

Visit Cafe France now, and reward yourself with a  hearty meal.
As the French would say, "Bon Appetit!"

P.S.
Then, let me know what you think.
I'm pretty sure you'll be agreeing with me.


xoxo,
ANGEL ♥

14 comments:

  1. love those 4 seasons drink and the meals too, making me hungry here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, just looking at all the photos of food makes me drool big time! I am looking forward to coming home to Davao and would sure visit them. I used to go to their branch at Robinson's Place and their food is just delicious not to mention their coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They serve really delicious food. God bless you on your trip back home to Davao. Let me know how your story will go when you visit Cafe France here in Davao. I'll be looking forward to it. :)

      Delete
  3. A glorious gastronomical experience that deserves a blogpost, indeed!

    Thanks for sharing them to us and for making me drool. LOL!

    Visiting from FBF.

    See you around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome.. thanks for visiting, Lainy.. see ya around too. :)

      Delete
  4. Wow that's a lotsa! made me drool just by looking at the photos... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. me, too.. yummmmy food.. ---so hard to resist.

      Delete
  6. Gosh! I can't help it. I'm starving to death just looking at your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angel, hope I can join in these blogger events soon! I totally enjoyed dining at Cafe France and already looking forward to my next visit there. :)

    Hope you can check out my blog about this resto here: http://davaofoodguide.blogspot.com/2012/09/cafe-france-not-your-average-cafe.html

    PS: followed you. Keep up the posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Abigail. sure, i'd be happy to check your blog out. thanks for sharing. ;)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.