" i love you, elena."---- DAMON | my favorite Delena scene ♥

MY FAVORITE DELENA SCENE. ♥


“I love you, Elena. And it’s because I love you that I can’t be selfish with you, why you can’t know this. I don’t deserve you, but my brother does. God, I wish you didn’t have to forget this, but you do.”




i got bored so i went through youtube videos of vampire diaries and came across this.
i remembered this scene and how i felt when i saw it.

i always find this scene the most romantic scene ever..and apparently, also the most heartbreaking scene for my dear, Damon.. Damon's tears broke me.

i also remembered the scene at the last episode of season 3 whereby Damon reminisces his first meeting with Elena, just before the car accident with her parents. he also compelled Elena to forget that event. why does he keep doing that? arrrrrgg., it pisses me off.

Anyways, i'm just glad that by season 4, Elena will finally remember everything---- this "i love you, elena" scene and their first meeting. ♥_♥

now, i'm just so excited for season 4;
ang TAGAAAAAL ng 4months! :'((

4 comments:

  1. wahaha wala ka get over :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. lagi pril. dugay kaayo ko maka get over. my gaaahwd! excited na au ko mag season 4. lols xD

      Delete
  2. ohh that was one of my favorite scene!!!! ohhhh so sweettttttttt.!!!!!!! yes, season 4!!!!!!!! can't wait.. :)

    mind if we follow each other? please let me know , i'll follow you back :) \

    xoxo
    http://sandrayee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi sandra. yep. sure, i'll follow you. follow mine, too :)

      http://angel-keepsakes.blogspot.com/

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.