My First BeautyMNL Haul

I'm a makeup enthusiast, but my problem is that I don't have much time to go on shopping or looking for new hauls.

Thank God for technology, everything now is ONLINE! Even makeup shopping can now be done online!

I love Online Shopping because of its convenience, that is why I really appreciate how useful beautyMNL.com is.



I appreciate how convenient and easy it is to access the site. Plus, beautyMNL is complete. It has everything, if not all, most of my makeup fantasies and needs.

Hence, when I had my first BeautyMNL shopping haul, I was so super excited I had everything documented. HAHAHA! :)

I got the package 5days after I placed my order online.
Teneeeeen!

So...this is the packaging.




Let's look what's inside..

It's wrapped with a thick layer of bubble wrap to make sure that the stuff we ordered do not get ruined upon shipment...

So here are the stuffs I got...

The St.Ives Facial Scrub and the Tresemme shampoo and conditioner were freebies. Thank you! :)

My hauls are the Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation (Php600), Olay Toner (Php202), and Dove White Beauty Bar (Php48).

Aside from the usual stuff, I especially loved the Loreal Infallible ProMatte Foundation. I really wanted to buy the Foundation for a while now but I couldn't really find the time to purchase one because of my busy schedule. Good thing BeautyMNL sells this!

I got mine in the Golden Beige shade.


I don't have a fair complexion so I opted for a shade which I believe suits me. So, this one is Golden Beige. I must admit, this one is a tad bit darker than my skin color. It was chosen in error. Errr, not really a mistake; more like serendipity!



Fortunate accident, I loved it!
Super! No kidding. I loved how I mistakenly chose this shade!
Serendipity! I'll tell you why. But first...

I like this product because of a lot of things.

First, its packaging is very hygienic. The sponge is separated from the powder. Pls see video clip below.


Second, I like that it lives up to its reputation that it is long-lasting, has full coverage and is lightweight.

YES! It sticks to my skin as if it is my own skin. Plus, it covers the areas which are less pretty. Plus plus, it lasts for almost (not exactly) 16-hours. I like that I don't have to retouch every now and then when I use this product.

As I said though, this is a tad bit darker for me, that is why I use it also as a sort of bronzer. I use it in moderation for the rest of my face but for the edgy part or the parts which I like to be a bit darker, I use it alot...So it doubles for me as a bronzer.
Ever since I used this, I get compliments all the time. Stuffs like 'Hey, you look blooming/glowing' or like 'Did you slim down?'. I swear!
Serendipity, I say, that I discovered this use! :)

To rate this item, 1 being the lowest and 10 the highest, I'd give this one a 9! No joke! It deserves a 9. I love Loreal, in general, AND in specific,  I SUPER LOVE THIS INFALLIBLE PROMATTE FOUNDATION! :)

If you wanted to avail of this product, too, visit BeautyMNL.com !
I know you'll find other more stuff to purchase, and you won't regret it.
They usually have items at a discount, so what else do you need more?

BeautyMNL is complete and convenient! Perfect, right? I can't wait for my next haul, and when I do shop again, I'll share it to you once more! yaaaay! <3 p="">

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.