Bigby's New Menu

Just recently, I and a few of my blogger friends tried out what Bigby's new menu had to offer. We had it over lunch at BIGBY'S ABREEZA. While there, we tried new exciting dishes which are truly delicious and... worth the calories!

It was a pig-out session! I originally wanted to have only a salad for lunch, but because all of the food were so good, I ended up having salad, pasta, steak and much more. So much for my diet... zzz. Guilty, I convinced myself it was a cheat day!

A few of  my personal favorites are the following:

1. Creole Pasta - a pasta combination of ham, chicken, sausage and shrimps in sweet and spicy red tomato sauce.
Creole - P295

2. Don Pepito Fajitas - sizzling hot mexican combination with sauteed onion and bell peppers, served with soft tortilla, cheese, salsa and cuban rice.
Don Pepito Fajitas Meaty - P550; Seafood - P499

3. Gold Medal Steak
Gold Medal Steak - P645
 4. Hillbilly Cube Toast -  cinnamon sugar-dusted bread cubes perfect with native chocolate sauce. It's so yummy I can almost finish the whole plate by myself.
Hillbilly Cube Toast - P125

For the complete menu, check out photos below.


 

 

 




Visit them now and try their new menu!

Let me know how your experience goes out.:)
Comment, message or tweet me @geldeiparine .


xoxo,
-ANGEL :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.