Carte Blanche 2014

This post is a little late. But.. but, oh well.

After my Kadayawan Invasion experience (my first ever rave experience), I have now this likeness to party when I can. Of course, not to sacrifice my studies in the process of having fun though. But when I get the chance, I like to chill, party and let loose once in a while. :)

Hence when another rave was to be held on the very same spot (Crocodile Park), my friends and I got a bit excited. I was excited but I had doubts of attending the party at first for some reasons, but eventually, I was persuaded. I'm glad I went though. I enjoyed the night. It was another YOLO kind of night! :)









Live while we're young!

Sunny metallic tattoo! Yes, it's temporary.

Party hard;
Study harder;
And always PRAISE GOD THE HARDEST! :)



xoxo,

ANGEL ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.