Spectrum Kadayawan Invasion Party 2014

I don't really get enticed to go to street parties or raves whenever there are such occasions. It's too crowded for me. I also get paranoid when there are many people. My thoughts don't go for petty unfortunate events like getting robbed or something like that. Mine usually go for things like stampede, fire, bombing, etc. I know, I'm such a negative!

But this year's Kadayawan festival, I decided to make an exemption. I don't know what got into me, but as soon as I heard about the upcoming rave party, Spectrum Kadayawan Invasion, I felt that the party was made for me and that I really have to go. To cut the story short, my friends and I got ourselves Gen Ad tickets for the party.


However, on the day of the party, we Davao Bloggers were invited to spend dinner with the SMART (@smartcares) team at Cafe El Gato at Rancho Palos Verdes near Davao Crocodile Park. We were also given VIP passes for the event (party). I tried looking for someone who might want to use my Gen Ad ticket, but my other friends either are holding one already or are not planning to go. So, I just kept my Gen Ad ticket as a souvenir, instead.

At the party, I met up with my friends (from the Law school) and partied like it was the last day of our lives. Okay, not really, but we sure did partied so hard that we forgot we still got ample of materials to read. We placed aside the thoughts of Law books, recitations and exams for a while and danced to the beat of the music. It was awesome! We felt so NORMAL.

Most of the time, I was with my blogger friends (right after I left the group and jested to be with my blogger friends). I have to say, bloggers sure do know how to groove. Even the "mommy bloggers" came to parteeeey! The VIP area, where we bloggers were at, was not that crowded; just what my antagonistic self wanted. The night was epic. We partied in the rain and got so high (party high).

As some would put it, the Kadayawan Invasion was not a rave at all. It was more of a music festival. A happy music festival where people came for the music churned out by the best DJs in the country (among those were Ace Ramos, Nix Damn P and many more well renowned DJs) . Truly, SPECTRUM (@SpectrumPH) is the best in the business.

Despite the whole "HIPON" issue thing involving Ramon Bautista, which I will not discuss for being so overrated and exaggerated, the party was wild, epic, fun and totally worth it. I had the time of my life. I finally got to untangle my nerves from the stress of being a law student and enjoyed the life of a normal person. I was overwhelmed by the rain, the music and THE PEOPLE I WAS WITH!

A party won't be a party if not for the persons you are with. They define the party.
Good thing I was with pretty good company. :)

I have to commend the skills of SPECTRUM team for really putting up a good show. It was that one of a kind YOLO night! I'm looking forward for the next Kadayawan, or who can tell, I might just find myself chasing down the next party Spectrum throws. HAHA!

To summarize my awesome night, check out our photos of the party below. I got these photos from multiple sources, my friends and more. All rights belong to their respective owners.













'Til the next party!



xoxo,

Angel ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.