Gelatomania brings Davao a true Italian 'gelato' Experience

I used to think that the term 'gelato' suggests 'ice cream'.. I even thought its just the Italian word for 'ice cream'. Now, I realized I was wrong.

I skipped googling the definition of gelato, and I didn't make an effort to look it over on the dictionary. I need not to. One taste of Gelatomania Davao proved gelato is different---- SPECIAL.


I love the thickness, creaminess and flavorful-ness of the gelato. It's proudly the genuine Italian gelato taste. One spoonful is like a misty dream of being in Italy for a few seconds.

Gelatomania Davao just opened last February 23, 2013. Italian Chef Francesco Pentaxiani and Chef Cesare Bresca invited us over to try out all their gelato. yummmmm.

I loved the Nutella gelato and the Pistachio... so tasty! ahhhhh-mazing. I loved it. ♥

I'm looking forward to returning to Gelatomania and to try again their delicious gelato. yummm!
Me, striking a quick pose over the Gelato counter. :)

Gelatomania is located at Door 3, Gahul Bldg., F. Torres St.; corner Tavera St. near Phoenix Gas Station.


Visit now, and try their awesome gelato!
nom nom nom



xoxo,

ANGEL ♥


All photos above are courtesy of Gelatomania Davao's official Facebook page. Like them now, Gelatomania Davao.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. oo uy.. nag hallucinate na gud ko ato nga time nga naa na jud ko sa Italy.. char. :)

      Delete
  2. getting hungry :( i so loooove gelato

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should try gelato @ Gelatomania.. extremely delicious! :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.