Davao Bloggers Acquaintance Party 2015

Last May 16, 2014, Davao Bloggers Society held its annual Acquaintance Party. This time, the event took place at White House Fusion Cuisine and Wine Lounge located at Camella Northpoint, JP Laurel, Davao City.



Despite being a yearly event, the DBS Acquaintance Party always have something special to offer its members.




One very special surprise was the announcement of the exclusive partnership of the Davao Bloggers Society and Smart Communications. Now, Smart will always be a part of our every activity, making the blogging community here in Davao bigger and stronger. Thank you, Smart! :)
The Exclusive Partnership of DBS and Smart.




One thing that we also, always, look forward to every year are the games, food and raffle prizes.
Here are a few photos taken during the event.

Socialization.
In this photo I was introducing the person seated in front of me. It was Romeo.


Charades.
Hi Ate Ria.*wink*

Ate Sweet, two words?

English, Sheen?
We all felt more comfortable with each other after the games. However, our team felt prouder than the other teams. Why? BECAUSE WE WON THE GUESSING GAME. Hurrah for Team Competitive!
We won! We each got a box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts and free passes to Davao Crocodile Park.



Most Punctual Awardees.
Being early has its perks. Thank you, Krispy Kreme!





Raffle.
I won a gift certificate from NCCC. Thank you NCCC!

This guy was so lucky that night that he decided to share his luck with me.
He gave me the GlamourBox he won. Thank you, Ton and Glamourbox!




... It's been a while since I've last met these people, and since the Acquaintance Party gathered us back, I took the opportunity to pose with them for a photo.
Powerpuff Beshies: Ate Quimz and Ate Julz. ♥

with Shoti and Mark.

Pretty ladies. *wink*
All in all, the event was a success. Thanks to the efforts put up by our hardworking officers and  by our generous sponsors.

A big thank you to: (You can show some love by liking them on Facebook. Just click the links below.)

I take pride in being a member of this wonderful community. I've grown so much as a blogger and as a person ever since I entered DBS more than 2 years ago.


That is probably why I really enjoyed the Acquaintance Party because of the nostalgic feeling of remembering my first ever event. It was a life changing event because it led me to not only finding new friends but to finding a family, The DBS Family.


Thank you again DBS for this joyful memory!
I'm looking forward for more.~~~

In DBS, I did not find it hard to fit in. Just like family, the pieces automatically fit. ♥

All photos used above are not mine. Credits to Red Agreda of Alfredo Agreda Photography + Creatives for the wonderful photos. Follow him on Instagram @HaringPula .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.